NORTH SHORE MIDDLE SCHOOL BOYS BASKETBALL NEWS
Letter to Parents
I am honored that you would allow your child the opportunity to play basketball here at North Shore Middle School. My staff and I are excited about the young men that have chosen to be apart of our MUSTANG family. We have four coaches on staff ready to mold these young men into the champions they are expected to be in the classroom, as well as the court. We would like to invite you to meet the staff, and ask any questions you may have concerning our program. This meeting will take place on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:30pm, and will last roughly 20-30 minutes. We will start promptly, so please be on time. Please find below, the agenda for the evening.
1. Welcome & Introduce coaching staff
2. Coaches Philosophy as well as Student athlete expectations and grade sheets
3. How teams are organized. Practice end time, bus and parent pick up
4. Game & Practice days and schedule. How to communicate with coaching staff
5. Training Room Procedures (Handling injuries). Students missing practice or games
6. Food for games. Parent Conduct or Expectations at Games.
7. Questions or concerns.
Again, we at North Shore Middle School are excited about the new year of Mustang Basketball, and look forward to meeting you on Wednesday.
NSMS Athletic Coordinator