Slacks, shorts, skorts, jumpers: Navy Blue, Khaki, Black dress code bottoms
Spirit shirt, college shirt, or standardized dress tops may be worn with either jeans or standardized dress code bottoms.
· Shirts must not have a logo and must be tucked in
· Pants must fit at the waist or a student must wear a belt. There will be no sagging. Students whose pants are sagging will have their pants cinched with a zip tie.
· Jeans may not have any holes or be torn or ripped in any way
· No spandex, leather, or pleather pants, skirts, or shorts
· Shorts, skirts, and skorts must be mid-thigh or longer
· No leggings unless under a skirt or dress
· Hair must be clean and out of the face
· No gang or sports symbols may be cut into the hair
· No backless shoes
· No earrings on boys
· A student’s dress cannot cause a distraction