Mrs. Sandra Andrade
High School Credits offered at Woodland Acres Middle School:
TWI Program (6th - 8th Grade / 3 Credits) = 5 out of 7 TWI classes will earn 3 Credits
Spanish 1 (7th grade/1 Credit)
Spanish NS (8th grade/2 Credits)
Algebra (8th grade/1 Credit)
Touch Data System (8th grade / 1/2 credit)
Health (7th or 8th grade/ 1/2 credit)
6th Grade Electives:
Intro to Spanish
CP Technology - 6
Carrer Tech 1
Varsity and Non-Varsity Choir
Career Portals 1 & 2
Elementary Teacher Assistant
Pre AP Art
Athletics 7/8 Boys and Girls
When preparing for the STAAR test these are some ways to share with your child how to overcome test anxiety.
1. Don't cram to learn the material
2. Read the directions carefully on the test.
3. Look at the test over quickly.
4. Don't be afraid to skip a question. Then go back to that question.
5. Remember past tests where you did well.
6. Rest/Sleep a good 7-9 hours of sleep.
7. Eat right.
9. Be organized.