General Student Transfer Information
The parent/guardian may request, by petition in writing, the assignment of a student to a campus other than the home campus in the attendance zone in which the student resides. Only one transfer request may be submitted and granted per school year. Parents/guardians must complete and sign a Student Transfer Agreement included in the application process. GPISD offers the following student transfer programs:

NOTE: The period for student transfers for the 2017-2018 school year has closed. The District is no longer accepting LOE or Special Transfer requests.