North Shore Middle School Volleyball
Come out and support your Lady Mustangs every Thursday!
2019 NSMS Volleyball Expectations of Players
Dear Parents/Guardian and Athlete,
The coaching staff and I are looking forward to our upcoming volleyball season. Here are some key points of what is expected throughout the season.
- Keep your locker and locker room clean/tidy at all times.
- Athletic shoes must be worn during practice and/or Athletics. Along with the athletic attire that will be provided to your daughter at the beginning of the school year.
- No jewelry or long fingernails. All hair needs to be pulled back in a ponytail or with a soft stretchable band.
- Be on time to practice. If you are unable to attend practice please call the Girls’ Coaches Office at 832-386-2630.
- Take care of the equipment that is issued out to you. Be sure to keep all items locked up.
- It’s important for the girls to stay on top of their grades. We encourage the girls to get an 80% above in their classes. No Pass No Play. The young ladies will be carrying around grade check sheets every week so we can monitor their grades.
- Report any injuries to a coach immediately.
If there is a question or concern at any time, please feel free to call the Girls’ Coaches Office at 832-386-2630. I look forward to a successful volleyball season.