GPISD Faculty & Staff,
Welcome to the Professional Learning Department Website. We look forward to working with you during the 2020-2021 school year. This website is intended to be a resource for all things professional learning. As we have seen in the past year, education is an ever-evolving craft. It is important for us to remain lifelong learners and continue to grow not only for ourselves but also for the betterment of our students. Please bookmark and reference this page as important information will be posted on a routine basis.
We are all in this together and know that we are here for you! Should you have any questions or need any help please let us know.
GPISD Professional Learning Department
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Lucia Palazzi @ 832-386-1392
James Cline @ 832-386-1384
Mark Nickelson @ 832-386-3562
Personalized Professional Learning
Out of District Credit
- Start on the G.P.I.S.D. Webpage
- Click on Staff
- Click on Eduphoria
- Click on Strive
- Click on Available Courses
- Under Category click “COVID-19 Required Training”
- Click on My Professional Learning tab (top left column)
- Click on the course you want to take
- Click on Course Content tab
- Click View
- Read the document or go through slides
- Take the Quiz on the left if required
- Score Quiz
- Click Request Credit