Tice Elementary's Perfect Attendance
- Please arrive on time
- Schedule student appointments for after school
- Set a goal of no more than 3 absences for the school year
The tardy bell rings at 7:40 and tardy slips will be issued at 7:41.
It is extremely important that children begin good attendance habits early in life. Research confirms that many times a child's success or failure in school is directly related to their attendance. Parents/guardians please remember that enrollment in the Galena Park ISD Prekindergarten program is voluntary. However, once a child is enrolled, Tice Elementary attendance policies apply. You can contribute to the success of your child by helping him or her to maintain regular school attendance.
• Perfect Attendance certificates will be given to students at the end of every quarterly grading period, and students will attend a quarterly celebration.
• Grade level recognition every morning and popcorn parties for the grade with the highest percentage of the week.
• Classroom percentage competitions.