• Welcome to ACE (Accelerated Center for Education)!! All student enrollment will be completed online or by appointment only. 

    If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact the school. 


    Sherry Jones - 832.386.3674



    Deon Parrish - 832.386.3677



        The following documents are required for New Student Enrollment: 

    • Birth Certificate 
    • Social Security Card 
    • Parent/Gaurdian's DL or Passport 
    • Immunizations records - must be signed or stamped by physician 
    • Proof of Residency - Utility bill (light, water, or gas) or current lease 
    • Previous school records (report card, transcript, or withdrawal form) 


    Below, you will find the link for New Student Enrollment.  

    New GPISD Student Enrollment (Must be completed on all students not currently enrolled in GPISD)

    Shared Residency Verification Form (Must be completed if you are living with someone and you are unable to provide a gas bill, light bill, or water bill in your name)

    Parental Assumption (Must be completed if you under the age of 18 and not living with your biological parents or do not have court documents to show you are the legal guardian of a student under the age of 18).