• Welcome to NS10!

    Online Enrollment
    24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Link: https://www.galenaparkisd.com/Page/149

    In person Enrollment
    Call 832-386-4880 and ask to speak to Mrs. Lowry or Mrs. Martinez to set up an appointment. Times available from 7:30am-1:30pm.

    The following Documents are required for New Student Enrollment:

    • Birth Certificate
    • Social Security Card
    • Parent/Guardian's driver's license or passport
    • Immunization records - must be signed or stamped by the physician
    • Proof of Residency (New Student Enrollment) - Utility bill (water, gas or electric) or current lease
    • Previous school records preferred (ex. report cards, transcript or withdrawal forms) 


    Parental Assumption

    Shared Residency Verification

    Student Transfer Request Form