• Transcript Requests 

    The FERPA consent form MUST be completed so that we may process your request. If you are unsure if you have a form on file in the Registrar's office, please submit one with your request.

    FERPA Consent Form-English  FERPA - English

    FERPA Consent Form-Spanish FERPA Spanish

    Use the appropriate form above and attach it in your request below.

    A final transcript includes your graduation date and final rank.  Most colleges, even if you've already been accepted, require a final transcript to be sent after graduation.

    Class of 2024 FINAL transcripts will not be processed until after June 10, 2024 when grades are final.  If a FINAL transcript is needed prior to this date, please complete your request in person in the Registrar's office during school hours.

    GPHS Class of 2024 FINAL Transcript Request (Click Here)

    GPHS Transcript Request  (Click Here)

    Diploma Requests

    The Diploma Request form AND RevTrack Payment must be completed to obtain a copy of your diploma.

    Diploma Request  (Click Here)

    RevTrack Payment (Click Here)