• Program Change Form

    Please complete this form if you would like to change your college program. Program changes during or after a student's 10th grade year may result in the student NOT receiving a Certificate of Technology or an Associate of Applied Science Degree in their newly selected program. All program changes are subject to the approval of campus administrators.