For more information see:
GPISD Student Handbook - Dress Code
North Shore 9th Grade Center
School Suppy List
A sweatshirt / sweater is recommended to provide layering in case a student is cold.
- A student ID badge clearly visible (school issued)
- All students should bring their school-issued laptop to class everyday fully charged.
- Clear / mesh backpack or book bag
- A water bottle for personal use; must be clear and labeled with the student's name.
- Writing instrument (pen or pencil)
- Earbuds or headphones (recommended)
- Students who wear contacts should bring their own solution.