Galena Park Middle School's Cheerleading
To increase, develop, and maintain a high moral character, scholarship, fellowship, and individual responsibility
To promote school spirit and interest by supporting the school in athletic, civic and charitable events
To coordinate activities with other groups
To work and cooperate in group situations
To create a feeling of pride in one’s school and personal achievements
The cheerleader/mascot candidate must have:
- 75 overall average of 1st semester academic classes
- No lower than a 70 average in any class during the current semester.
- Be enrolled in Galena Park Middle School by the beginning of the spring semester.
- Have no more than 2 discipline referrals during the current school year.
- Be clear of any school fines (library fines, textbook fines, etc.)
Sponsor: Nya Caldwell