Galena Park Middle School's Student Council
The purpose of the Student Council of Galena Park Middle School shall be:
To bring about closer cooperation between the faculty and the student body as representatives of the student body;
To cooperate with the administration with problems concerning the school and the student body;
To promote in each individual of Galena Park Middle School a desire for good citizenship based on democratic processes;
To create and maintain school interest, school spirit, and loyalty;
To provide a forum for student concerns.
- All representatives of the Student Council must have and maintain an average of 75 or above in all classes.
- The representative should exhibit the willingness to work and a desire for the organization to succeed.
- The representative should practice good citizenship, scholarship, and leadership.
- The representative must accrue no more than one D-Hall for each semester for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
- The representative should not have acquired a short-term ISS, an In-School Suspension (ISS) or an Out-of-School Suspension (OSS) within the school year.
Sponsors: Latasha Jackson