Departmental Quick Links
CTE Course Clusters
8th Grade College and Career Course
Department Contact Information
Administrative Assistant to Director
Administrative Assistant to Coordinator
Administrative Assistant to Program Director
(832) 386-2295Jesse CantuCTE Counselor, Galena Parkjcantu1@galenaparkisd.com832-386-2992Felicia OliverCTE Counselor, North Shorefoliver@galenaparkisd.com832-386-4119
The vision of Galena Park ISD Career &Technical Education program is to graduate students with industry certifications, licenses, postsecondary certificates, and degrees so that they are positioned to become the country’s next leaders and entrepreneurs.
The mission of Galena Park ISD Career &Technical Education program is to prepare highly skilled, adaptable, creative, and equipped college and career ready students who are successful in the global market place.
- To provide students with a curriculum based on integrated academic and technical content and strong employability skills.
- To expose students to work-based learning experiences that enable them to connect what they are learning to career scenarios.
- To develop and continuously refine programs aligned not only with college and career-readiness standards, but also with the current needs of business and industry.
- To partner with business and industry to reduce skills shortages, spur business growth, encourage new investment and hiring of skilled teenage employees, spark innovation, and promote continued economic growth.