School Visitation Policy
Visitors will be allowed on campus for designated activities and meetings.
- All visitors must sign out and sign in.
- All visitors to the school must conduct themselves so as not to interfere with the daily operation of the school program.
- Visitors should not cause a distraction or disruption to the educational process.
- If the visit is deemed a distraction by campus administrators, the visitor may be asked to leave the campus.
- Essential meetings will be done by appointment or through a virtual format.
- Visitors with appointments may enter the main office door 5 minutes prior to their scheduled time.
- Visitors MUST sign-in and be screened by the front desk staff and wear a visitor’s sticker for the duration of the visit.
- Upon leaving at the conclusion of the scheduled meeting, the parent must sign-out in the main office before departing.
- Conferences will occur only during a teacher planning period or outside the school day.
- Special meetings that do not fall within these guidelines will have to be approved by the principal.
- To ensure the safety of students and staff, visitors will be invited on special occasions during designated campus activities. For example, parents and family members are welcome to attend events such as Muffins for Moms and the Thanksgiving luncheon.
- At this time, NO outside food deliveries will be accepted during lunchtime.
- Parents are allowed to attend field trips, but a background check form MUST be completed and processed. Parents are not allowed to ride the bus.
- Parents will be invited to designated assemblies.