Diabetes is a disease where your sugar levels in your blood are higher than the normal values. If your child has diabetes please inform the school nurse as soon as possible. Several forms need to be filled out:

    • Diabetic Parent consent to UDCA care of Diabetic Student form
    • Parent Consent to medication administration form (one for insulin, one for Glucagon and one for any other insulin or oral medications)
    • Information Sheet for Parents & Students on Diabetic Management
    • Notice to Bus Driver – if the student rides the bus to and/or from school

    7 Symptoms