Grounds & Maintenance
Grounds Maintenance employs 36 employees who are responsible for maintaining 456 acres of total site area.
Site and Grounds Services/Responsibilities Include:
- Tree and Limb Removal
- Parking Lot Maintenance
- Sign-age for Traffic Control
- Irrigation/Sprinkler Systems
- Athletic Field/Facility Maintenance
- Site Surface Drainage
- Sidewalks/Other Exterior Paving Surfaces
- Site Furnishings (Benches, Tables, Litter Receptacles, Bike Racks, Etc.)
- Playground Equipment
- Integrated Pest Management Coordinator
Maintenance is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of district equipment/facilities at 24 campuses plus various other district buildings.