The mission of Galena Park I.S.D.'s Federal Programs Department is to make sure that each district activity supported through special revenue meets the intent of the funding source and is in full compliance with all applicable policies and regulations.
You may have heard that public school districts receive federal funding. We are happy to report that Galena Park I.S.D. students and staff benefit significantly from federal funding received every school year. Federal, state and other sources continuously work together to provide support for our students and staff with the goal of college and career readiness for every Galena Park I.S.D. student.
- Title I, Part A - Improving Basic Programs
- Title I, Part C - Migrant
- Title II, Part A – Teacher and Principal Training and Recruitment Fund
- Title III, Part A - English Language Acquisition, Language Enhancement, and Academic Achievement Act
- Title IV, Part A - Student Support and Academic Enrichment
- Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education
- State Compensatory Education
Title I Translation Policy