Retirement / Resignation Notification

  • If you are looking to retire/resign from the district, follow the steps below to submit your official notice to the district.

    1. Sign into your Employee Service Center
    2. Select < My Employment Records > for a drop-down menu.
    3. Select < My Employee Resignation >
    4. Complete the form and upload any resignation letter or other documentation you wish to submit to the HRS Department using the upload link provided.
    5. Click < Submit >

    Once submitted, the HRS Department will review the notice and contact you with any further instructions or questions.

    IMPORTANT: If you are a contractual employee, submitting this notice does not guarantee your resignation will be approved if your anticipated last day of work precedes your last contract workday.