Parental Assumption Applications
An adult assuming responsibility for a minor living separate and apart from a parent, legal guardian, or other person having lawful control under a court order will have to complete an annual Parental Assumption Application. Applications may be obtained from the District Student Admissions Department located in the Galena Park ISD Administration Building at 14705 Woodforest Blvd.
Students applying for enrollment under a Parental Assumption will not be enrolled for the 2019-2020 school year until all application requirements have been met and an approval is granted.
- Birth Certificate (required for new Parental Assumption applications)
- Current Utility Bill (Required)
- Guardian drivers license or other issued ID
- Completed Power of Attorney (notarized)
- Completed Parental Assumption
- Previous School Records (required for new Parental Assumption applications)
Please contact the Student Admissions Department at 832-386-1511 for more information.