An adult assuming responsibility for a minor living separate and apart from a parent, legal guardian, or other person having lawful control under a court order will have to complete an annual Parental Assumption. Parental Assumptions for the 2020-2021 school year will be available electronically. Due to COVID-19 we are temporarily suspending the notary requirement. An email address is required to complete an online form.
Attach the following documentation:
- Birth Certificate (required for new Parental Assumptions)
- Current Utility Bill (Required)
- Guardian drivers license or other issued ID
- Completed Power of Attorney (notary requirement waived)
- Completed Parental Assumption
- Previous School Records (required for new Parental Assumptions)
PARENTAL ASSUMPTIONS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 8, 2020.
Students applying for enrollment under a Parental Assumption will not be enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year until all requirements have been met and an approval is granted.
Please contact the Student Admissions Department at 832-386-1511 or at email@example.com for more information.