CTE Technical Dual Credit
- Dual credit courses allow students to earn college credits while in high school. Once a student earns a passing grade in the class, the student will earn the college credit.
- Students will experience a smoother transition between high school and college.
- Students will have first-hand exposure to college-level work while still in high school.
- Students have an opportunity to begin their freshman year of college with college credits while they also earn credits toward high school graduation.
Student Enrollment Checklist
- Step 1: Apply Online - https://prod.applytexas.org/. Students must respond to the email from San Jacinto College acknowledging admissions and access the assigned San Jac ID # (G########).
- Step 2: Testing - Test score requirement is waived for 2022-23 school year..
- Step 3: Vaccination - Students must have a current meningitis vaccination on file with the school nurse.
- Step 4: Registration - All students meet with the Academic Advisor on their campus and sign the Dual Credit Request form.
- Step 5: Payment - Payments may be submitted online using RevTrak or in person at the Counselors' Office on their campus.