CTE Accountability - College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR)
The College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR) component of the Student Achievement domain measures graduates’ preparedness for college, the workforce, or the military. The Student Achievement CCMR denominator consists of previous year annual graduates. Annual graduates are students who graduate from a district or campus in a school year regardless of cohort. Annual graduates demonstrate college, career, or military readiness in any one of the following ways:
- Meet Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Criteria in ELA/Reading and Mathematics. A graduate meeting the TSI college readiness standards in both ELA/reading and mathematics; specifically, meeting the college-ready criteria on the TSI assessment, SAT, ACT, or by successfully completing and earning credit for a college prep course..
- Earn Dual Course Credits. A graduate completing and earning credit for at least three credit hours in ELA or mathematics or at least nine credit hours in any subject.
- Meet Criteria on Advanced Placement (AP)/International Baccalaureate (IB) Examination. A graduate meeting the criterion score on an AP or IB examination in any subject area. Criterion score is 3 or more for AP and 4 or more for IB.
- Earn an Associate’s Degree. A graduate earning an associate’s degree prior to graduation from high school.
- Complete an OnRamps Dual Enrollment Course. A graduate completing an OnRamps dual enrollment course and qualifying for at least three hours of university or college credit in any subject area.
- Earn an Industry-Based Certification. A graduate earning an state approved industry-based certification.
- Graduate with Completed Individualized Education Program (IEP) and Workforce Readiness. A graduate receiving a graduation type code of 04, 05, 54, or 55, which indicates the student has completed his/her IEP and has either demonstrated self-employment with self-help skills to maintain employment or has demonstrated mastery of specific employability and self-help skills that do not require public school services.
- Enlist in the Armed Forces. A graduate enlisting in the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, or Marines.
- Graduate Under an Advanced Degree Plan and be Identified as a Current Special Education Student. A graduate who is identified as receiving special education services during the year of graduation and whose graduation plan type is identified as a Recommended High School Plan (RHSP), Distinguished Achievement Plan (DAP), Foundation High School Plan with an Endorsement (FHSP-E), or Foundation High School Plan with a Distinguished Level of Achievement (FHSP-DLA).
- Earn a Level I or Level II Certificate. A graduate earning a Level I or Level II certificate in any workforce education area.