Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
GuidanceResources by ComPsych
Your GuidancResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a network of services that can help you improve your health and handle any personal or professional challenges you face. It is provided free of charge to all active non-exempt and exempt staff and their household family members, and offers someone to talk to and resources to consult 24/7 by phone or online.
* Confidential Counseling includes six free face-to-face sessions with a Masters or PhD level counselor to deal with anxiety, depression, stress, grief and so much more.
* Work-Life Solutions includes free, unlimited referrals and resources for just about anything on your to-do list.
* Legal Guidance includes unlimited legal assistance with attorneys via phone; a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% fee reduction of representation.
* Financial Resources includes unlimited financial assistance with certified financial planners.
* Guidance Resources Online includes 24/7 access to articles, podcasts, videos, slideshows and on-demand training.
Here when you need us.
Mobile App: GuidanceResources Now
Web ID: COM589
You may also speak with a Galena Park I.S.D. representative
Curby C. Rogers Holli L. Sherrard
Licensed Mental Health and Student Support Specialist Director of Employee Benefits
View GuidanceResource Orientation Video (Enter the requested information, click "Register" and the video will begin.)
Download Flyer in English
Download Flyer in Spanish